Vasavi Annadana Seva Trust was founded in the year 2016 with humble goal of providing free meals to inpatient’s attenders at Government Hospitals like Victoria, Vanivilas ,Minto, Nephro Urology and PMSSY.
- We have served more than 6 lakh meals till now.
- From February 2020 we have started serving free meals to inpatient’s attenders at Government Hospital, Chintamani also.
- We are helping poor and needy persons suffering from kidney problems for dialysis
- Every year during summer, we distribute buttermilk to nearly 1200 members per day
- Distributing books, uniform, school bags, stationery and roundtables to government school. More than 2000 students benefitted in the last 3 years. This year we are planning to extend help to more than 1000 students.
Here is the update of the activities undertaken by our trust during COVID 19 lock down situation:
- Provided all three times food to around 200 doctors nursing staff and other staff of Victoria Hospital till July.
- Distributed food to migrant workers in KSRTC bus stand Majestic.
- At Chintamani we have distributed food to service men like police staff, municipal office and Samaja Kalyana office and doctors, nurses and staff of govt hospital.
- We have served nearly 60000 meals to the needy people overall.
- We have distributed 4000 chapatti and palya and 2000 buns, jam and biscuits to passengers to Shramik Train in the month of July.
- We are distributing food items to needy people near us
- Distributing mask and sanitiser to vegetables sellers near K R Market and other market areas of Bangalore
Bangalore - 560078
A/C. NO. :4798101003003,
Distributor for Ramraj
President - Pathi Seethramaiah
Builder and Developers, Bangalore
Executive and Core Commitee Member, SKAVAVV Annasatram
Committee Member Annapoorna Arya Vysya Sathram Shirdi
Mob: 98454 69855
Vice President- M.Yuvraj
Builder and Developer,Bangalore
Member of karnataka Arya Vysya Mahasabha
Execuive and Core Committee Member
SKAVAVV & ANNASATRAM
Sree Krishna Beverages
Ph: 98801 94555
Treasure-S S Nagamanohar
Kalanjali Textiles, Chintamani ,
Our Trust is formed by the persons having experience in various fields, Doctors, Industrialists, Software Engineers, Retired class 1 officers and Businessmen. Our trustees namely Mr.Pathi Seetharamaiah, President and Mr. Yuvaraj, Vice President, have more than 10 years of experience in executing Annadana and other charitable services to the needy. In Govt. hospitals inpatients are being served with free food by Govt. However, we found that their attendants suffer due to lack of food. Hence, we have started Free Annadana Seva at Victoria/Vani Vilas/Minto/PMSSY/Nephro-Urology Hospitals for 425-450 Inpatients’ attendant per day. We want to extend the same up to 1500 persons every day and also want to start the other social activities mentioned below shortly.